Thursday, March 29, 2007

Warm Evening Run 3/2907

The weather can sure change overnight. This evening was nice and warm, not a cloud in the sky. Yesterday it was cold and windy, not cloudy, just cold. Tonight was a great evening for a run. I usually do not run along the Marina because it is so crowded but I did tonight since the weather was so wonderful.

Water stops for this route are at the Visitors Center at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge, at the Marina Green and lastly at Layfayette Park on Laguna. Speaking of Laguna, the climb up Laguna is murder.

No major discoveries on this run other than reaffirmation of my appreciation and fondness of running without an iPod. While running along the Marina I see too many of them, people oblivious the great sounds around them; dogs barking, feet pounding, planes soaring above, people talking. That is the music I enjoy running to.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=815783

No comments: